Bavarian Knife Works is proud to introduce its new DreamCut Series, for people who love to cook. The Dreamcut line is made from the highest quality German steel, is perfectly balanced, light weight, and glides through food effortlessly. It has beautiful Pakkawood handles and carries a lifetime warranty. These knives have smooth edges and superb hand feel so they feel very comfortable compared to other knives. They hold their edges extremely well and are quite easy to sharpen yourself. We feature the “COC” concept. This means they cut on contact. The weight of the knife does most of the cutting. You just steer it.
Our flagship product is our 12 pc set – Model 423
This set includes the knives shown on the right.
- 10-inch Chef Knife – For easier slicing, dicing, mincing, and cubing. A 10-inch knife gives more leverage making easier cuts.
- 10-inch Carving Knife – For carving beef, turkey, ham, and other meats
- 9-inch Offset Bread Knife – This knife is offset so your knuckles don’t hit the cutting board
- 8-inch boning knife – This is for trimming meat from the bone, filleting fish, and going around curves such as in chicken parts
- 7-inch Santoku – This knife is the general purpose knife used for slicing, dicing, mincing, and cubing as well but is generally the most popular knife and is the “go to” knife for most home cooks.
- 5-inch paring knife – for peeling, coring, small fruits, etc.
- Honing Steel – This is for straightening your edges. For instructions on how to use this please click the link.
- Diamond Steel – This has a diamond coating on the surface and is used for sharpening knives when the honer isn’t enough.
- Carving Fork – The carving fork is the companion to the carving knife. The two are used together when carving a turkey, brisket, ham, etc.
- Kitchen Shears – these is for cutting poultry, lobster shells, bone, cartilage, and general uses in the typical kitchen