19 pc set- 12 pc set plus steak knives, order today and get a free 8” chef knife
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bavarian Knife Works is proud to introduce its new DreamCut Series, for people who love to cook. The Dreamcut line is made from the highest quality German steel, is perfectly balanced, lightweight, and glides through food effortlessly. It has beautiful pakkawood handles and carry a lifetime warranty. These knives have smooth edges and superb hand feel so they feel very comfortable compared to other knives. They hold their edges extremely well and are quite easy to sharpen yourself. We feature the “COC” concept. This means they cut on contact. The weight of the knife does most of the cutting. You just steer it. Please note that the 12 pc set does not include an 8 inch chef knife because the Santoku is generally used for the same thing. You can add an 8 inch chef knife to your order and there is a spare slot in the block to accommodate it.
Our flagship product is our 19 pc set – Model 425 – This is a 423 + 424
This set includes the knives shown on the right.
- 10 inch Chef Knife – For easier slicing, dicing, mincing and cubing. A 10 inch knife gives more leverage making easier cuts.
- 10 inch Carving Knife – For carving beef, turkey, ham, and other meats
- 9 inch Offset Bread Knife – This knife is offset so your knuckles don’t hit the cutting board
- 8 inch boning knife – This is for trimming meat from bone, filetting fish, and going around curves such as in chicken parts
- 7 inch Santoku – This knife is the general purpose knife used for slicing, dicing, mincing and cubing as well but is generally the most popular knife and is the “go to” knife for most home cooks.
- 3.5 inch paring knife – for peeling, coring, small fruits, etc.
- Honing Steel – This is for straightening your edges. For instructions on how to use this please click the link.
- Diamond Steel – This has a diamond coating on the surface and is used for sharpening knives when the honer isn’t enough.
- Carving Fork – The carving fork is the companion to the carving knife. The two are used together when carving a turkey, brisket, ham, etc.
- Kitchen Shears – this is for cutting poultry, lobster shells, bone, cartilage, and general uses in the typical kitchen
- 6 steak knives plus block
Check out our new Cutting Boards on our Cutting Boards Page